buehler
06-13 11:13 AM
I have seen this same footage months ago and to it don't look real, its cooked. Some facts there are just un-digestible like the gora guy will take job of a waiter immediately after working as senior exec. cmon market is not that bad unless he don't know anything else and don't have ability to get other similar job, then he should be fired anyways. and then that carlos guy, his dress up don't seems convincing that other execs will give me good response after presentation. its all cooked... showing 600k+ numbers are all bogus.
I thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny. :D
I thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny. :D
wallpaper In New Beginnings, Jeanette Aw
PBECVictim
07-01 04:28 PM
Will CIS Discontinue Intake of I- 485 Applications?
It is possible. Such an action would be illegal, but CIS has already stopped accepting I- 485 applications for another category known as "Other Workers," despite June Visa Bulletin showing that category is current. My advice to all of you is keep filing all through the month of July. For all we know, they may never issue such an illegal policy or they might lose a lawsuit filed against them. So keep filing.
It is possible. Such an action would be illegal, but CIS has already stopped accepting I- 485 applications for another category known as "Other Workers," despite June Visa Bulletin showing that category is current. My advice to all of you is keep filing all through the month of July. For all we know, they may never issue such an illegal policy or they might lose a lawsuit filed against them. So keep filing.
desi3933
03-10 04:55 PM
This is another anti immigrant. Please ignore him
You are calling me anti-immigrant! Just because someone is spreading rumor and half-cooked information and I don't agree with him, I am called anti-immigrant.
I suggest that you look at my past posts.
You are calling me anti-immigrant! Just because someone is spreading rumor and half-cooked information and I don't agree with him, I am called anti-immigrant.
I suggest that you look at my past posts.
2011 New Beginning, A New Life,
himu73
03-29 10:46 AM
there a plan to meet/call NJ senators
more...

waitingmygc
04-09 06:00 PM
In this visa bulletin there is reasonable movement in family category. So, its not fair to conclude USCIS is not working.
sayantan76
08-23 11:10 AM
Hi, I hope somebody helps in my dilemma.
I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?
Thanks.
i am not a lawyer -so get expert opinion.....
but the logic of L1A becoming instantly invalid for someone already in US office if the foreign office closes does not sound logical, even by USCIS standards. I would suggest taking a good 2nd opinion.
Also - if you are in L1A - you should technically qualify for EB-1 which is current for all countries and if that category applies to your situation - you would not need to go through Labor Cert - a couple of friends of mine got their GC in less than 90 days using the EB1 route.
All the best!
I am currently on an L1A visa. I heard that my main office (where I am now working) is closing the foreign office where I come from. Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before the subsidiary officially closes. What are my options? If they have to close the company while my green card is being process, would it be cancelled ?
Thanks.
i am not a lawyer -so get expert opinion.....
but the logic of L1A becoming instantly invalid for someone already in US office if the foreign office closes does not sound logical, even by USCIS standards. I would suggest taking a good 2nd opinion.
Also - if you are in L1A - you should technically qualify for EB-1 which is current for all countries and if that category applies to your situation - you would not need to go through Labor Cert - a couple of friends of mine got their GC in less than 90 days using the EB1 route.
All the best!
more...
paskal
07-03 03:51 PM
I did not read in detail this debate ..but I can say that many qualified and experienced people will not agree for the above ..esp if they have kids who go to school. for e.g. ..for me to do the above is not possible at all.
at the maximum, youngsters will do this once ..to get some American experience.
just imagine what the kid has to go through for such cases ..do schooling here for 4 years ..do schooling in India (find a school )..then the kid has to learn several languages, new system etc etc ..then comeback here and start school..almost impossible
and I think many sensible people will not do the above ..relocating to their own country or to go to a country (like canada) is much much better in these cases.
nixstor,
they have considerably raised the bar for EB1 A and EB1 b to discourage people applying, but I suspect that if you run a trend, EB1C is on the rise. I think you might be surprised about how often it does actually happen.
I half expect EB1 to be retrogressed at some point. There is a big backlog of pending !40's in EB1- NSC is running over a year behind.
albertpinto:
it's a whole of 365 days. people do it, i have seen it happen. what makes you think a big multinational has to send you to india? you could go to a european office, your family could stay behind, you could be sent to an english speaking country, kids could be young enough...there are a million ways to deal with this inconveneience when the rewards are clear. even now, people in consulting travel all the time, they are hardly home, so what's the huge difference in being across the pond (you get to travel back, your family gets to travel there)? sure, not for everyone, but when possible, this loophole is very much in use.
at the maximum, youngsters will do this once ..to get some American experience.
just imagine what the kid has to go through for such cases ..do schooling here for 4 years ..do schooling in India (find a school )..then the kid has to learn several languages, new system etc etc ..then comeback here and start school..almost impossible
and I think many sensible people will not do the above ..relocating to their own country or to go to a country (like canada) is much much better in these cases.
nixstor,
they have considerably raised the bar for EB1 A and EB1 b to discourage people applying, but I suspect that if you run a trend, EB1C is on the rise. I think you might be surprised about how often it does actually happen.
I half expect EB1 to be retrogressed at some point. There is a big backlog of pending !40's in EB1- NSC is running over a year behind.
albertpinto:
it's a whole of 365 days. people do it, i have seen it happen. what makes you think a big multinational has to send you to india? you could go to a european office, your family could stay behind, you could be sent to an english speaking country, kids could be young enough...there are a million ways to deal with this inconveneience when the rewards are clear. even now, people in consulting travel all the time, they are hardly home, so what's the huge difference in being across the pond (you get to travel back, your family gets to travel there)? sure, not for everyone, but when possible, this loophole is very much in use.
2010 of new beginnings when he
sbabunle
01-02 12:29 AM
Could you guys please give me the matter to post so that I dont have to type in the whole story again...thanks
more...
GotGC??
04-20 02:23 PM
[SIZE=3]Attn: California Members � Please participate in this event to support STRIVE ACT.
Will be there ! Go IV !!
Will be there ! Go IV !!
hair entirely new beginning for

gc_on_demand
11-17 10:44 AM
I think Senate is already there for lameduck,,,
Come one folks from california.. We can do it..
Come one folks from california.. We can do it..
more...
jetflyer
08-10 12:28 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm
see table 6 in that link
Thanks VDLRAO.
I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?
Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)
check for table 6
see table 6 in that link
Thanks VDLRAO.
I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?
Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)
check for table 6
hot life, but a new beginning,
roseball
07-09 03:55 PM
Yes, you are right that we cannot sue anyone for working harder. I agree with that part too.
I didnt say they broke the "law" by processing several thousands of cases. What they did is broke their own "regulations" by approving applications with incomplete security/back ground checks.....In the current environment the country is in, this could be a very serious issue. Well again they can argue that regulations can be moulded/twisted to their liking.....
From Oct 2006 - June 2007 USCIS only used 80k of 140k immigrant numbers available and by the end of June, they consumed all of the 140k quota.....There were cases where 485s were approved on 2nd and 3rd of July.....They made a complete mockery of their own regulations is alloting visa numbers as they like....
I didnt say they broke the "law" by processing several thousands of cases. What they did is broke their own "regulations" by approving applications with incomplete security/back ground checks.....In the current environment the country is in, this could be a very serious issue. Well again they can argue that regulations can be moulded/twisted to their liking.....
From Oct 2006 - June 2007 USCIS only used 80k of 140k immigrant numbers available and by the end of June, they consumed all of the 140k quota.....There were cases where 485s were approved on 2nd and 3rd of July.....They made a complete mockery of their own regulations is alloting visa numbers as they like....
more...
house Inspirational Quotes And
gaz
10-16 10:44 AM
how about a flower campaign (or any other attention seeking campaign like calculators/ timers etc) for the media to highlight our issues and make the general public aware of this inhuman treatment meted out by USCIS/ DOS?
in this election year, there is little chance of any campaign targeted at a government agency working... the political will/ need does not exist. so how about at least generating a little more awareness of the cause?
in this election year, there is little chance of any campaign targeted at a government agency working... the political will/ need does not exist. so how about at least generating a little more awareness of the cause?
tattoo and one of new beginnings
.gif)
retrohatao
02-03 09:40 AM
I have not heard from any of the moderators/forum organizers on this. Does that mean immigrationvoice is NOT FOR "name check" affected immigrants?
more...
pictures and New Beginnings drew an

sprajulu
07-01 04:09 PM
We all should request politely to end the specific reservations.
dresses good quotes about life. some
anurakt
11-17 12:49 PM
That's probably the path most people with (EB3 2003 onwards/EB2 2004 onwards) will take from now on. The only hurdle is there is no clarity about the law regarding H1B extensions granted on an approved I-140. Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions. I hope USCIS issues a clear guidance on this issue. Also you might not have to let go of the priority date if your company is kind enough.
I don't care if the company is kind enought or not. Damn it .....it's my life and I want to control my own destiny.... a green card , red card, yellow card cannot make me beg anybody !! I have decided that I will keep switching on extensions and keep getting three extensions ....
If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....
EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!
I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....
I don't care if the company is kind enought or not. Damn it .....it's my life and I want to control my own destiny.... a green card , red card, yellow card cannot make me beg anybody !! I have decided that I will keep switching on extensions and keep getting three extensions ....
If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....
EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!
I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....
more...
makeup Iran: A new beginning.
Jai_MD
06-10 06:23 PM
done and request fellow members who are on the sidelines to do the same!
girlfriend sad quotes about life
sukhwinderd
02-22 09:22 AM
with StarSun. there are so many people in neighboring states (to DC) who can come during advocacy days, or atleast offer accomodation, hotel pickup drop offs. hardly anything to loose. its pathetic that people will line up for free lunch, but will not do anything to get it, even when there is nothing to loose.
hairstyles It#39;s never too late for new
hazishak
09-10 01:58 PM
Thanks, its working now. But seems really slow
Most of you either have a firewall or a proxy server to go out to the internet at your work locations, which allows for only TCP port 80. So if you are unsuccessful in getting the real player to work, try this:
when real player opens do the following:
click on tools->preferences->network transport->
then check the "manually configure connection settings"
click on RTSP settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Next
click on PNA settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Enjoy!!
Most of you either have a firewall or a proxy server to go out to the internet at your work locations, which allows for only TCP port 80. So if you are unsuccessful in getting the real player to work, try this:
when real player opens do the following:
click on tools->preferences->network transport->
then check the "manually configure connection settings"
click on RTSP settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Next
click on PNA settings and uncheck everything except "Attempt to use HTTP for all contents" click OK.
Enjoy!!
partha_vus
10-26 11:35 AM
PD Jan 2001(ported priority Date)
I-140 Approed June 2007
I485 Applied RD:July 2, 2007
EAD cards received
thanks
I-140 Approed June 2007
I485 Applied RD:July 2, 2007
EAD cards received
thanks
nojoke
01-22 02:16 PM
Its been 8 yrs, 2 recessions, 3 layoffs, marriage, baby, home, an expensive car, and lots of ego.
with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.
Do you?
I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!
Take it easy. Best of luck.
with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.
Do you?
I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!
Take it easy. Best of luck.