sparklinks
08-19 12:57 PM
got my FP notice today..
I485 RD - 7/2/2007
ND - 8/3/2007
FP Date - 9/04/2007 (FP Notice received 8/18/2007)
Service Center - NE
I have a question for gurus...we applied for AOS for my child also who is 6 years old. Is there FP for the children?
As per my knowledge FP is only for the Age 14+
I485 RD - 7/2/2007
ND - 8/3/2007
FP Date - 9/04/2007 (FP Notice received 8/18/2007)
Service Center - NE
I have a question for gurus...we applied for AOS for my child also who is 6 years old. Is there FP for the children?
As per my knowledge FP is only for the Age 14+
wallpaper 2005 MERCEDES CLK-CLASS CLK320 CONVERTIBLE, CARFAX Buyback Qualified.
Jaime
09-11 12:33 AM
- We don't want anything for free, or to "cut the line", we just want our green card applications to go through a Fair system
- We don't take jobs away from Americans, we make more jobs for Americans
- We don't need our employers to woo us with cricket fields or good jobs in Vancouver, we just want the right to exist! (Green card)
- We don't take jobs away from Americans, we make more jobs for Americans
- We don't need our employers to woo us with cricket fields or good jobs in Vancouver, we just want the right to exist! (Green card)
iv_only_hope
02-21 04:17 PM
Thats true. There will be supply of more 485s to the pool but that will be from EB1 and EB2 row which are always current. I guess you could reduce the 140k/year based on those numbers but since these cats are always current does it suggest there is not much demand?
2011 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
karmayogi
02-24 09:36 AM
Guys,
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
I can offer an extra bedroom with a queen bed to people coming from other places to the DC area for the advocacy event. Co-ordinators or interested parties please PM me and I can provide details.
Thanks
Yogi
more...
gc_lover
06-30 09:33 PM
my attorney says even if you send it today to be delivered on Monday July 2 USCIS might also reject cases delivered on july 2, if visa bulleten is revised on july 2. does anybody have any idea what USCIS did for others workers category, did they reject cases filed after June 5 or reject from June 5 itself (I believe June 5 was the date when DOS said they retrogressed)
No one knows what will happen on Monday, However, I think you should send out your application. I send my application on Friday and I don't know whats going to happen. I would rather send and wait instead of just waiting without sending. Who knows, I might sneak in huh :)
No one knows what will happen on Monday, However, I think you should send out your application. I send my application on Friday and I don't know whats going to happen. I would rather send and wait instead of just waiting without sending. Who knows, I might sneak in huh :)
soumeeram
03-09 12:16 PM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4438.html
more...
aadimanav
09-10 10:17 PM
Updates from Greg Siskind's
[Update] My report below is not correct. The initial report I received on the markup was not correct and the markup process was not competed today. I believe work is going to continue tomorrow or Friday and hopefully this will be done by the weekend. Apologies.]
[Update] My report below is not correct. The initial report I received on the markup was not correct and the markup process was not competed today. I believe work is going to continue tomorrow or Friday and hopefully this will be done by the weekend. Apologies.]
2010 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
engineer
09-27 09:15 AM
http://www.mercopress.com/vernoticia.do?id=11377&formato=pdf
more...
Buran
02-14 12:30 AM
Dear friends,
I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. .....
1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting
I understand your frustration, but the rules are the same for everybody, and if India sends more immigrants to the US then any other country, that\\\'s not the US Government\'s fault.
If there were not per country limits, Indians would consume all those EB visas visas leaving no chance to the applicants from other countries to immigrate to the US legally.
I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. .....
1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting
I understand your frustration, but the rules are the same for everybody, and if India sends more immigrants to the US then any other country, that\\\'s not the US Government\'s fault.
If there were not per country limits, Indians would consume all those EB visas visas leaving no chance to the applicants from other countries to immigrate to the US legally.
hair 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-13 03:44 PM
I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
Why did you not open an SR. I was in the same situation, my company replied back to the RFE and the status still says we recieved your RFE. I opened an SR to find out my position this March, they said they are waiting for visa to get current.
Try opening an SR and just find status.
Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.
I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?
Why did you not open an SR. I was in the same situation, my company replied back to the RFE and the status still says we recieved your RFE. I opened an SR to find out my position this March, they said they are waiting for visa to get current.
Try opening an SR and just find status.
more...
va_dude
03-19 08:44 AM
Guys... can we drop the whole discussion about this guy's name.
It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.
It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.
hot 2005 Black Mercedes-Benz
Jaime
09-10 01:36 PM
Your spouse gets an H1-B him/herself for a higher-paying job than yours, but the job is in another city - Your spouse cannot get the job, because you are not allowed to move. The only option is to split the family up or reject the job offer and supplemental income.
more...
house Mercedes Benz CLK200 (2005)
cool_guy_onnet1
02-21 10:31 AM
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
NOT EVERYONE REGISTERS AT THESE POS SITES. lol
C'mon be realistic.
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
NOT EVERYONE REGISTERS AT THESE POS SITES. lol
C'mon be realistic.
tattoo 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
bigboy007
05-10 11:24 PM
I keep asking every person whom i already know and who ever i meet to join and support IV. i am hoping there will be atleast one who will increase the count and I keep propagating the issue of Recap.
Friends,
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
Friends,
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
more...
pictures Mercedes-Benz CLK Clk200
abhijitp
08-15 04:07 PM
But the question is.. how long will the dates stay where they are, if not retrogress. As such EB-3 is U so that is bad news for a lot of us, including me, unless my Eb-2/ Eb-3 mess is cleared.
So... let's focus now on the action items. Come on folks, let's stop even looking at VB as it is old stuff... move to C-Sharp;) I mean move to action items... PLEASE!
So... let's focus now on the action items. Come on folks, let's stop even looking at VB as it is old stuff... move to C-Sharp;) I mean move to action items... PLEASE!
dresses 2005 - 05 Reg Mercedes CLK500
nojoke
01-22 11:57 AM
Nothing is right or wrong, as meaning of quality of life is a very subjective thing.
In Japan, people work hard, send money/products to the US, and be happy for better quality of life by looking at increasing balances in their bank books each morning, and don't care what homes/cars they have.
In the US, people get happy for better quality of life by looking at their new BMW's, and nicely furnished homes (bought by money borrowed from Japanese investors), and don't care what they owe.
Both are unhappy too, for not having enough what they want more, Japanese want to have bigger balances in their bank books, and American want bigger BMW's and homes.
"Peace of Mind - Do you have" referenced in posts above is just a price for the quaility of life they "enjoy". No enjoyment comes without a price.
My issue is not with the quality of life. Don't we need to consider the risks associated with the quality of life? I see that there is a sense of entitlement that you should live your american dream or whatever at whatever cost.
In Japan, people work hard, send money/products to the US, and be happy for better quality of life by looking at increasing balances in their bank books each morning, and don't care what homes/cars they have.
In the US, people get happy for better quality of life by looking at their new BMW's, and nicely furnished homes (bought by money borrowed from Japanese investors), and don't care what they owe.
Both are unhappy too, for not having enough what they want more, Japanese want to have bigger balances in their bank books, and American want bigger BMW's and homes.
"Peace of Mind - Do you have" referenced in posts above is just a price for the quaility of life they "enjoy". No enjoyment comes without a price.
My issue is not with the quality of life. Don't we need to consider the risks associated with the quality of life? I see that there is a sense of entitlement that you should live your american dream or whatever at whatever cost.
more...
makeup 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
desi3933
05-26 05:12 PM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
The requirement for US citizen - oral declaration. That is right, when someone says that he/she is US citizen or US national, the burden is on authorities to prove otherwise.
______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
girlfriend Mercedes-Benz CLK Clk200
PERM12
08-11 11:42 AM
All,
count me in.... but we should also include not just this but also Flexibility of all and any one who is on H1 and H4. immeterial of they in EB2 or EB3. All one is required is Flexibility ...
Flexibility to leave the current job and go join a college without worrying about status
Flexibility to take a vacation for a month to visit places and friends without worrying about nex project
Flexibility to change employers and get a better position and offer
Flexibility to work in position you deserve..rather than rot in the same job profile b'cos your GC process is pending
Flexibility to invent and develop ideas and work on itself rathar than work for some company which undermines, underpays those ideas and inventions
most of us might reply it only happens when you are Green'd but that is not what i am expecting...this is for all those who are going through it and who will be going through it in future.
Lets also work for drastic change in the employment based work permits.
count me in.... but we should also include not just this but also Flexibility of all and any one who is on H1 and H4. immeterial of they in EB2 or EB3. All one is required is Flexibility ...
Flexibility to leave the current job and go join a college without worrying about status
Flexibility to take a vacation for a month to visit places and friends without worrying about nex project
Flexibility to change employers and get a better position and offer
Flexibility to work in position you deserve..rather than rot in the same job profile b'cos your GC process is pending
Flexibility to invent and develop ideas and work on itself rathar than work for some company which undermines, underpays those ideas and inventions
most of us might reply it only happens when you are Green'd but that is not what i am expecting...this is for all those who are going through it and who will be going through it in future.
Lets also work for drastic change in the employment based work permits.
hairstyles 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 500
CHHAYA
08-16 09:07 PM
Hi Guys,
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.
puddonhead
08-10 07:40 PM
Could you elaborate on how this is a "wishful" reinterpretation of the law?
I have no intention of playing spoilsport if you are taking some good faith initiative. In fact, if there is some campaign launched on this - I will probably even contribute (well - if you are doing something in good faith for a community then I have a moral obligation to support it if it is not harmful for the community).
However, this part "I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis" souonds wishful to me based on my understanding of what the immigration law says. I spent some time going over the law a couple of years ago - so its possible that my memory may be failing me. If you can show some place in the Immigration law that actually supports this reinterpretation then I will correct myself.
I have no intention of playing spoilsport if you are taking some good faith initiative. In fact, if there is some campaign launched on this - I will probably even contribute (well - if you are doing something in good faith for a community then I have a moral obligation to support it if it is not harmful for the community).
However, this part "I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis" souonds wishful to me based on my understanding of what the immigration law says. I spent some time going over the law a couple of years ago - so its possible that my memory may be failing me. If you can show some place in the Immigration law that actually supports this reinterpretation then I will correct myself.
yabadaba
09-10 08:38 PM
Letter for Intl Student Associations
Dear International Student Friend:
You have put yourself through a lot over the past few years: traveled to a new country, put yourself through school, worked long hours in the lab, took on multiple on-campus jobs and loans, so that you could make a better life for yourself. Now, you are getting ready to graduate and join other high-skilled people like you who make this country one of the leaders when it comes to innovation and technological breakthroughs. We are proud of your accomplishments and look forward to welcoming you in the real world as your friends and colleagues.
However, we wanted to make you aware of a grim reality that you will surely face in the coming months. Immigrant visas (commonly referred to as �Green Cards�) are currently severely backlogged across multiple categories and countries. You might be vaguely aware of this and may have heard rumors, but the truth of the matter is that most likely you will have to face years of waiting for an immigrant visa to be approved. This in turn will restrict your growth within an organization and at the same time prevent you from reaching your true potential. Even if you are finishing up your course of study from the topmost university in your field, it is more than likely that you will be impacted by the current immigration backlog. We write this letter because thousands of our members are in exactly the same place. We write this because we are in process of developing one of the most comprehensive grassroots organizations dedicated
to helping skilled immigrants achieve their American dream and at the same time help in keeping this country competitive in the global markets.
Our organization cuts across nationalities, job categories and pay scales. Even if you are finishing up your MBA from Harvard, it is likely that you will be impacted by the current immigration backlog. We are completely committed to
securing a more transparent, predictable and fair immigration system. We ask you to visit our website at http://www.immigrationvoice.org and attend a rally on September 18th at Washington DC. We are running buses from your city to DC. All you need to do is visit the Immigration Voice website and sign up for where you are coming from.
Regards,
Your friends at
Immigration Voice
This is the reply I got from a student at my grad alma mater
Dear XXYY
This year most of the students at GATech have come only to study and get back to India, their homeland. So the participation might be grim due to the same. Even I have decided to return once done with my studies. Guess serving the motherland has been more important to us than earning the $$, since we know that only with efforts of an individual a country can progress.
Regards
ZZZZ
Dear International Student Friend:
You have put yourself through a lot over the past few years: traveled to a new country, put yourself through school, worked long hours in the lab, took on multiple on-campus jobs and loans, so that you could make a better life for yourself. Now, you are getting ready to graduate and join other high-skilled people like you who make this country one of the leaders when it comes to innovation and technological breakthroughs. We are proud of your accomplishments and look forward to welcoming you in the real world as your friends and colleagues.
However, we wanted to make you aware of a grim reality that you will surely face in the coming months. Immigrant visas (commonly referred to as �Green Cards�) are currently severely backlogged across multiple categories and countries. You might be vaguely aware of this and may have heard rumors, but the truth of the matter is that most likely you will have to face years of waiting for an immigrant visa to be approved. This in turn will restrict your growth within an organization and at the same time prevent you from reaching your true potential. Even if you are finishing up your course of study from the topmost university in your field, it is more than likely that you will be impacted by the current immigration backlog. We write this letter because thousands of our members are in exactly the same place. We write this because we are in process of developing one of the most comprehensive grassroots organizations dedicated
to helping skilled immigrants achieve their American dream and at the same time help in keeping this country competitive in the global markets.
Our organization cuts across nationalities, job categories and pay scales. Even if you are finishing up your MBA from Harvard, it is likely that you will be impacted by the current immigration backlog. We are completely committed to
securing a more transparent, predictable and fair immigration system. We ask you to visit our website at http://www.immigrationvoice.org and attend a rally on September 18th at Washington DC. We are running buses from your city to DC. All you need to do is visit the Immigration Voice website and sign up for where you are coming from.
Regards,
Your friends at
Immigration Voice
This is the reply I got from a student at my grad alma mater
Dear XXYY
This year most of the students at GATech have come only to study and get back to India, their homeland. So the participation might be grim due to the same. Even I have decided to return once done with my studies. Guess serving the motherland has been more important to us than earning the $$, since we know that only with efforts of an individual a country can progress.
Regards
ZZZZ